1) The Events Calendar does not have a obvious hierarchy to direct users and communicate importance.
2) There is little to no emotion or feel to the page, nothing captivating the users.
3) The page is not designed to be responsive.
To successfully redesign the current RIT Events Calendar so that it clearly communicates the details of an event on multiple platforms.
1) To organize the variety of diverse events in a logical way that captivates the user, and makes them eager to participate in the event, and be a part of the RIT community.
2) To design a responsive site for a browser, tablet (iPad) and mobile phone (iPhone 6).
3) Create a unique experience that displays detailed information quickly without having to load several pages in the process.